It was kind of hard to find a time that I was tricked into doing something wrong because I was rarely tricked into doing anything. But this trick was something I really wanted to do. My older cousin was always up to no good. He had been getting in a lot of trouble lately so he needed someone to cover up for him, and that someone was me. I t was hard for him because I was very hard to trick. I wasn't the average kid. He was going to try much harder if he wanted me to fall for his childish schemes.
My parents were about to go out that night, so it was just me and my cousin. I was thinking to myself that this would be the perfect time for him to get at me and the perfect time for me to show him that I won't be tricked. They said there good byes and they left and our eyes immediately locked. I went to my room and I didn't turn around to look at him but i knew he was coming for me, but what he didn't know was that he was walking right into my trap. I had already had in my mind that what ever he said I was not going to listen to him. So we had went down to the store down the street for something to snack on. This is where I fall for the trap. He must have found these around the the house because we were together all day. He secretly pulled out some fire crackers that looked like fire. I panicked. He said " Quick, pull the fire alarm". I felt for it. When we got home, we were both in serious trouble. That's the story of when I was tricked.
No comments:
Post a Comment