Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2nd Quarter Blog Entry #5( Response on prompt #4)

I was only really really in love one time. The girls name was Denice Campren. I don't know why I liked her, I just knew I liked her. Tried everything. Well, not really. I just watched her, and watched her until she finally noticed. I didn't find out that she liked me from the beginning until late in our relationship. So I wasn't going to ask her out until I was absolutely sure that she liked me back. I thought I wasn't getting anywhere by just looking at her, so I decided to take it a step further. I started fighting with her. I would do things like squirt water guns at her face. I knew she liked it, but she covered up by chasing me. I was getting the feeling she was starting to like me. I kept on with that approach.

One day I was playing basketball, and I started to notice that I was making all my shots because she was around, I hardly ever missed when she was around. At first I had these butterflies in my stomach and then as we progressed, I felt awesome. Later on I finally got some courage and asked her out and we began to date. We were going pretty steady and then she had to move. I will never forget the things I did for Denice. And I'm pretty sure she won't either. So far she is the only one that I went that far for.

No comments:

Post a Comment