I just wanted to start this entry off by saying thanks to josh for all his support and helpful information. If it wasn't for josh a lot of kids from schools all over would probably have made a big mistake. A mistake that could change a life. Some of the information that supported me in a big way, is when Josh was giving friendly advise on how to deal with bullies. I have lots of bullies and all I do is shrug them off and it's really getting annoying. One thing he said was wave shiny keys in their face and leave. Surprisingly, it worked very well and it gets 'em every time.Now I make sure I bring my keys with me to school every day. Thanks Josh!
Another thing that Josh really got into my mind is the number of kids that committed suicide. It's just a terrible thing to imagine and I feel sorry for the people who committed suicide. It makes me be more aware of the things I say and who I say them to. Josh also inspired me to spend more time with friends and family, and in general, just the people and things I love. I always say to myself " Enjoy life to the fullest because you'll never know when you're time is up".Josh inspired me to appreciate the people around me, including the bullies, because one you don't know there lives outside of school, and two you never how long you have or they have on this earth so just cherish everything. Thanks again josh.
There are obviously numerous amounts of connections between Josh's message and Twisted the novel. A lot of the things that Josh talked about occurred in the novel Twisted. Things like suicide and bullying occur in the novel. Not only do they occur in the novel, they also occur in the real world. Bullying might not seem like that bad of a thing but it really is. Know one knows the circumstances that the kid goes through at home and you could be making there life a lot harder.In the novel, Tyler's life was a lot harder because of his bully. That's how they connect to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment