Friday, January 27, 2012

3rd quarter Blog #3(using Image chef to describe Tyler)

Today our assignment for our 3rd blog of this semester, was to get on an pretty useful site called" Image Chef" to describe the character Tyler using an word mosaic. Yesterday, we were told to get a quote out of the book twisted by Lauren Halse Anderson. I used that quote to describe Tyler because if you haven't noticed, Tyler not living in Candy Land. Tyler is on probation and if you ask me, his father hates him. The only really light he has in the black hole he is living in is Bethany Milbury. Bethany is starting to become Tyler's highlight of his life. If it wasn't for Bethany, I personally think that Tyler would have been dead.

I was also told to find a quote that describe the theme of twisted well. The quote I chose from the book was " That made her laugh." The reason I chose  this theme because, besides all the sadness and despair of Tyler's life, the book is also pretty humorous. The reason I wanted to read Twisted in the first place was because of the humor. Surprisingly, the book led up to it's expectations. I like the Image chef because I think It was an good way to express my feelings toward Tyler. I didn't think It would be necessary to add the theme into the mosaic also because there would be to much words and also I thought I could explain it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment