Thursday, October 27, 2011

2nd Quarter Blog #1

Response on first quarter blog.

In my first quarter blog I had very little mistakes. I followed the criteria and made sure everything was there. I was very satisfied. I had only two things that I was upset about was that my blog turned out to be out of order and a little disorganized. Also my trailer didn't make people want to read my book. I was pretty upset with the results of my Animoto but if i was ever to do it again i would know exactly what to do with it. Overall i was pretty impressed with my first quarter blog project.

When I first came into the world of blogging i thought it was going to be another one of those boring,hard, and stressful projects. But as i went with all the way to the end, it actually became a pretty fun and interesting experience. My favorite part of my blogging experience would be just giving feedback on what i read so far. I feel like when I was blogging about it, a movie would pop up in my head about what i had read so far. It was an amazing experience. Another thing I enjoyed about the blogging project was the animoto.It gave me an chance to really express the book. In the end, have learned to appreciate the PRIVILEGES of blogging on blogspot.com

By Starting of this first blog I would like to Introduce the new book I will be reading and blogging about for second quarter blog. " KING OF THE MILD FRONTIER" a biography by Chris Crutcher. I would like to start off with a brief preview of what i read so far. The protagonist or main character of this book is Chris Crutcher. Chris Crutcher is also the author of the book so as you can see this is a biography, or a description or story of someones life. Chris Crutcher as a child had a very bad temper. He did things like break mirrors, bump his head on the edge of the bath tub and other things to let out his temper. his parents would always keep the broken mirror to remind him of what he did was wrong. That's pretty much all I read.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment