Friday, August 26, 2011

Boot Camp

Hi, my name is Marcus Burton. The book I am reading is Boot Camp. The reason I chose Boot Camp because I was looking for a book with suspense and action, and boot camp sounded like that's what it had to offer.What I read so far about boot camp is that Garret has to go to this horrible boot camp because of his horrible behavior.He already has a reputation at the camp for being pretty smart. He was told to read and learn the whole bible and then take a test. He read,learned, and passed the test in a hour. That made some of the counselors angry so they go harder on him and that's how far I got in the book Boot Camp. I personally like the book. Right now it doesn't have all the suspense i wanted it to have but it's entertaining me so I'm going to stick with it. I'm pretty sure more suspense will build up as i get further into the story. I think it's a pretty promising book. That's it for my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I like your post Marcus. Your description of the book is not so bad. I like that you stick to it even though it started slow. I think there would be a lot of suspension and action in this book. I can't wait for you to make the other posts about your book. You going to have a perfect score in this book and in this blog project. Your summery is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on reading this book too, it described it very good and your blog seems really interesting. It seems as Garret seems like a "punching bag" for every body that is there. You have to tell me how it ends.

    ReplyDelete